Click on the link below to hear the sample and pre order your copy today!
Loading the player ...
Macromedia Flash Player 9.1+ required to play this video. Apple iPad Compatible. If connection is slow, once downloading has completed, you can play it uninterrupted as many times as you like. Read more .
48 Hours To Memphis Sounboard Concert CD
Recorded Live on stage in Richmond, Virginia. March 18, 1974
Derived from what must have been a full professional 16-track multi track recording, the sound is absolutely great, and Elvis is in top form. The booklet is full of great pictures from the actual show and informative notes.
The 48 Hours To Memphis CD comes in a 7" digi format with a 16 page booklet.
Contrary to previous informal information given, please be advised that this is a mono release.
This CD will be released by FTD mid October.
- Also Sprach Zarathustra 1:13
- See See Rider 3:25
- I Got A Woman/Amen 5:13
- Love Me 1:51
- Trying To Get To You 2:05
- All Shook Up 1:01
- Steamroller Blues 2:52
- Teddy Bear/Don't Be Cruel 1:59
- Love Me Tender 1:47
- Medley: Long Tall Sally/Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On/Your Mama Don't Dance/Flip, Flop and Fly/Jailhouse Rock/Hound Dog 3:30
- Fever 3:07
- Polk Salad Annie 3:31
- Why Me Lord? 2:53
- Suspicious Minds 3:40
- Introductions by Elvis 3:09
- I Can't Stop Loving You 2:59
- Help Me 2:41
- American Trilogy 3:57
- Let Me Be There 3:34
- Funny How Time Slips Away 2:45
- Can't Help Falling In Love 2:53
- Closing Vamp
- Sweet Caroline
- Johnny B. Goode
- That’s All Right
Tracks 23-25 are from cassettes tapes recorded through the mixing console.