CD 1 opens with a great live recording of 'You Don't Have To Say You Love Me' [August 10, 1970 released on the One Night In Vegas CD by FTD], 'Softly As I Leave You' is no surprise a live recording from August 21, 1975 but then the following track 'My Boy' is also a live 'soundboard' recording also from August 21, 1975.
Disc 2 opens with 'Yesterday' again no surprise in being a live recording as Elvis never recorded the song in the studio. 'Words' follows and is taken from the recent FTD CD release 'In Person' (Disc 2, August 22, 1969).
Then again on track 6 another surprise, 'If You Love Me (Let Me Know)' is the version as originally release on the 'Elvis Aron Presley 25th Anniversary' Box set in 1980, the recording is from June 6, 1975. The first soundboard released by RCA. And the song sounds great in superb sound.
Track 13, 'Twenty Days And Twenty Nights' is a live recording from August 12, 1970, we heard this first on the 'Lost Performances' video and it is previously unreleased on CD. And a special performance it is.
*** The above mentioned 'Twenty Days And Twenty Nights' was included on the 'rehearsal' disc of the now deleted 'That's The Way It Is Special Edition' 3 CD set in 2000. [Thanks to Tygrrius]
Buy it with Elvis Presley: 50 Australian Top Ten Hits 1956-1977 and receive a free Elvis 75th Anniversary promotional keyring (Value $16.95) ... This double CD set is the first ever Elvis Presley Australian hits compilation. Together with the 50 hit songs, an 18 page booklet containing specially written liner notes and images of original RCA releases, and CD label art inspired by his first album release, the set provides a unique insight into Elvis Presley's popularity in Australia, a country where he managed an incredible twenty-year streak of placing hits on the singles charts.
01. You Don't Have To Say You Love Me [August 10, 1970 released on the One Night In Vegas CD by FTD]
02. Wonderful World
03. Something [Live August 11, 1970]
04. This Is Our Dance
05. Sweet Angeline
06. It's Easy For You
07. Love Me, Love The Life I Lead
08. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face
09. The Fair's Moving On
10. Just Pretend
11. How The Web Was Woven
12. Softly As I Leave You [Live SB, August 21, 1974]
13. My Boy [Live SB, August 21, 1974]
14. I've Lost You
15. Girl Of Mine
16. Let Me Be There
17. Let's Be Friends
01. Yesterday [Live]
02. Words [Live from the recent FTD CD release 'In Person' (Disc 2, August 22, 1969)]
03. Amazing Grace
04. Hey Jude
05. If You Love Me (Let Me Know) [Live SB, June 6, 1975]
06. This Is The Story
07. The Last Farewell
09. A Little Bit Of Green
10. Heart Of Rome
11. It's A Matter Of Time
12. Danny Boy
13. Twenty Days And Twenty Nights [Live August 12, 1970, 'That's The Way It Is Special Edition' 3 CD set]
14. Stay Away
15. How Great Thou Art
16. O Come, All Ye Faithful
17. If I Get Home On Christmas Day
18. Lady Madonna (Studio Rehearsal)
Why they call these bonus tracks I don't know. They are not, simply part of the album.
Recommended none the less!