Released : That's The Way It Is 2-disc 180-gram vinyl set.
- I Just Can't Help Believin' (MGM rehearsal) 6.08 (Barry Mann/Cynthia Weill)
- Twenty Days And Twenty Nights (take 8) 3.16 (Ben Weisman/Clive Westlake)
- Patch It Up (live) 3.49 (Eddie Rabbitt/Rory Bourke)
- Mary In The Morning (take 4) 4.16 (Johnny Cymbal/Michael Rashkow)
- You Don't Have To Say You Love Me (takes 1, 2) 3.12 (Wickham/Napier-Bell/Donaggio/Pallivicine)
- You've Lost That Lovin' Feeling (stage rehearsal) 4.18 (Phil Spector/Cynthia Weill/Barry Mann)
- I've Lost You (live) 3.16 (Ken Howard/Alan Blaikley)
- Stranger In The Crowd (master take 9, rough mix) 4.31 (Winfield Scott)
- The Next Step Is Love (live) 3.27 (Paul Evans/Paul Parnes)
- Bridge Over Troubled Water (live) 4.13 (Paul Simon)
- Just Pretend (takes 1, 2) 4.46 (Doug Flett/Guy Fletcher)
- How The Web Was Woven (master) 3.25 (Clive Westlake/David Most)
- Patch It Up (alternate master take 9) 3.14 (Eddie Rabbitt/Rory Bourke)
- Sweet Caroline (live) 2.43 (Neil Diamond)
- Make The World Go Away (live) 3.21 (Hank Cochran)
- The Wonder Of You (live) 2.39 (Baker Knight)
- Little Sister/Get Back (live) 3.09 (Doc Pomus/Mort Shuman) (John Lennon/Paul McCartney)
- Something (live) 3.36 (George Harrison)
- Patch It Up (take 1) 2.42 (Eddie Rabbitt/Rory Bourke)
- The Next Step Is Love (takes 9, 10) 4.55 (Paul Evans/Paul Parnes)
- I've Lost You (takes 4-6) 4.55 (Ken Howard/Alan Blaikley)
That's The Way It Is : 2 Disc 180 gram Vinyl : Special Edition.
FTD will also release G.I. Blues FTD 2 CD Special Edition Classic Album [Vol. 1], in the classic album series this month. It is now time for the first volume of 'G.I. Blues' material. As always in a 7" inch digi pack format with booklet. However, this time without the In-and-Outtakes section, which will be featured in Volume 2, in order to summarize all the G.I. BLUES recordings. A lot of effort (and money) has gone into making these the best sounding 'G.I. Blues' recordings ever. So this will be a very special and the ultimate release!!!
Tupelo's Own Elvis Presley DVD + 16 page booklet.
Never before have we seen an Elvis Presley concert from the 1950's with sound. Until Now! The DVD Contains recently discovered unreleased film of Elvis performing 6 songs, including Heartbreak Hotel and Don't Be Cruel, live in Tupelo Mississippi 1956. Included we see a live performance of the elusive Long Tall Sally seen here for the first time ever.
This is an excellent release no fan should be without it.
The 'parade' footage is good to see as it puts you in the right context with color and b&w footage. The interviews of Elvis' Parents are well worth hearing too. The afternoon show footage is wonderful and electrifying : Here is Elvis in his prime rocking and rolling in front of 11.000 people. Highly recommended.