'Elvis Presley | The 50s In Stereo' Green & Orange Vinyl LPs
• Neophonic HIGH FIDELITY (re-engineered stereo 2017/18)
• Stunning album artwork featuring a high gloss, flip back sleeve and full colour inner sleeve
• Limited Edition coloured vinyl only 1000 copies worldwide (500 green vinyl & 500 orange vinyl with colour co-ordinated sleeve artwork)
• Features the Neophonic Stereo single version of 'My Baby Left Me' 45-6540(e)
'Elvis Presley - The 50s In Stereo'LP Green Vinyl LP.
Elvis Presley - The 50s In Stereo (Neophonic Stereo)
- Mystery Train (Neophonic Stereo Version - 2018)
- Baby, Let's Play House (Neophonic Stereo Version - 2018)
- Blue Moon Of Kentucky* (Neophonic Stereo Version - 2017)
- Good Rockin' Tonight (Neophonic Stereo Version - 2018)
- One Sided Love Affair (Neophonic Stereo Version - 2018)
- Any Way You Want Me (That's How I Will Be) (Neophonic Stereo Version - 2018)
- I Got A Woman (Neophonic Stereo Version - 2018)
- Lawdy Miss Clawdy (Neophonic Stereo Version - 2018
- My Baby Left Me* (Neophonic Stereo Version – 2017)
- Don't (Neophonic Stereo Version - 2018)
- Dixieland Rock (Neophonic Stereo Version - 2018)
- I Got Stung (Neophonic Stereo Version - 2018)
*45 rpm single version 45-6540(e)
'Elvis Presley - The 50s In Stereo'LP Orange Vinyl LP.
Buy the LP
Buy the singles
'Elvis Presley - The 50s In Stereo'LP Vinyl LP. | Back.
No part of any article on this site may be re-printed for public display without permission.
Tupelo's Own Elvis Presley DVD Video with Sound.
Never before have we seen an Elvis Presley concert from the 1950's with sound. Until Now! The DVD Contains recently discovered unreleased film of Elvis performing 6 songs, including Heartbreak Hotel and Don't Be Cruel, live in Tupelo Mississippi 1956. Included we see a live performance of the elusive Long Tall Sally seen here for the first time ever. + Plus Bonus DVD Audio.
This is an excellent release no fan should be without it.
The 'parade' footage is good to see as it puts you in the right context with color and b&w footage. The interviews of Elvis' Parents are well worth hearing too. The afternoon show footage is wonderful and electrifying : Here is Elvis in his prime rocking and rolling in front of 11.000 people. Highly recommended.