The Elvis Files Volume 5 : 1969-1970 : Deluxe Hardcover Book : Released
- Every Working Moment
- Every getting to that busy Elvis schedule ... And lots of returning from each project
- Elvis at play (Over 200 newly discovered - seen for the first time)
- Plenty of off set candid Moments
- All the Recording Sessions have pages of Features (Film & Studio)
- All the Interviews
- Elvis In Las Vegas his return to live performances
- The Tours of 1970 are showcased with Many Rare Pictures
- Houston, Phoenix, St. Louis, Detroit, Miami, Tampa, Mobile, Oakland, Portland, Seattle, San Diego, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Oklahoma City and Denver
- Change Of Habit and That's The way It Is are covered in great detail, lots of unseen photos
- With many Surprises - more than 1600 photos on 560 pages
- Lots of 'unseen' 'unpublished' 'amazing images'
We haven't room for great photos that you have already seen. Every section is crammed with beautiful, superb quality, 'new' elvis image moments : this is a labour of love for me, says Erik Lorentzen, author and long time elvis fan, who has found images and information never revealed before.
In Las Vegas, On Tour, Memphis, Hollywood, Hawaii, Nashville & California.
The Elvis Files series covers it all ... and carefully documents almost every single day of Elvis Presley's life from the 1953 to 1977, covering everything from what he wore on stage to whom he meet that day.
Each book contains more than 460 pages packed with over 1200 images, many of them never seen before, with interviews and concert reviews. There is no doubt The Elvis Files series is a Collectors Dream !!!
The Seven-Volume series contains:
The Elvis Files Volume 1, 1953-1956 (December 2012)
The Elvis Files Volume 2, 1957-1959 (November 2010)
The Elvis Files Volume 3, 1960-1964 (April 2010)
The Elvis Files Volume 4, 1965-1968 (December 2011)
The Elvis Files Volume 5, 1969-1970 (April 2012)
The Elvis Files Volume 6, 1971-1973 (April 2013)
The Elvis Files Volume 7 1974-1977 (December 2013)
Size: 25cm (10') x 30cm (12') Glossy & Hardcover....3 kilos / 7 pounds weight.
Recommended books : Also by Erik Lorentzen
View all books published by Erik Lorentzen here
Tupelo's Own Elvis Presley DVD + 16 page booklet.
Never before have we seen an Elvis Presley concert from the 1950's with sound. Until Now! The DVD Contains recently discovered unreleased film of Elvis performing 6 songs, including Heartbreak Hotel and Don't Be Cruel, live in Tupelo Mississippi 1956. Included we see a live performance of the elusive Long Tall Sally seen here for the first time ever.
This is an excellent release no fan should be without it.
The 'parade' footage is good to see as it puts you in the right context with color and b&w footage. The interviews of Elvis' Parents are well worth hearing too. The afternoon show footage is wonderful and electrifying : Here is Elvis in his prime rocking and rolling in front of 11.000 people. Highly recommended.