Elvis In Paris Deluxe Limited Edition Hardcover Book Set
May 30, 2019
Elvis News, Elvis Book News, Vinyl Records, Elvis CD News, ElvisPresleyShop.com
Elvis visit to Paris was an extraordinary event; he was drafted with the US forces in Germany, but the capital city of France is the only place, outside the United States, that he went to on his own. And more surprisingly yet, he did so three times! In June and July 1959 then in January 1960. He will later often confide in his friends that these visits to Paris will always remain one of his best memories.
With 160 pages… you could see The king in Paris… at The Champs-Élysées, at the press conference at The Hotel Prince de Galles ou during their nights out at the Folies- Bergères, the Moulin Rouge ou The Lido…
Elvis In Paris 1959-2019
- Deluxe Hardcover Book
- More Than 400 Photos & Documents
- 8 Track 10" LP Record
- 22 Track CD
- Format : 27.5cm X 27.5cm (10" x 10")
- Text In English & French
- Written By Jean-marie Pouzenc (President Of Elvis My Happiness… The French Fan Club)
1. King Creole - Version 1, Take 3
2. I Beg of You - Take 6 - 13/1/57
3. I Need Your Love Tonight - Take 15
4. I Got Stung - Take 12
1. A Big Hunk O' Love - Take 4
2. (Now and Then There's) A Fool Such As I - Take 5
3. Doncha' Think It's Time - Take 39
4. As Long As I Have You - Take 8
1. That's All Right - Take 3
2. Hearbreak Hotel - Take 5
3. Shake, Rattle And Roll - Take 7
4. Lawdy Miss Clawdy - Take 12
5. Loving You - Version Rapide, Take 13
6. Jailhouse Rock - Take 5
7. As Long As I Have You - Take 4
8. Ain't That Loving You Baby Take 1)
9. (Now And Then There's) A Fool Such As I - Take 8
10. Stuck On You - Take 2
11. A Mess Of Blues - Take 1
12. Make Me Know It - Take 3
13. Are You Lonesome Tonight ? - Take 2
14. Wooden Heart - Take 4
15. Gently - Take 3
16. Can't Help Falling In Love - Take 26
17. (Marie's The Name) His Latest Flame - Take 6
18. Little Sister - Take 6
19. Good Luck Charm - Take 1
20. Suspicion - Take 2
21. Press Conference September 22th, 1958
22. Press Conference June 17th, 1959
No part of any article on this site may be re-printed for public display without permission.
Never before have we seen an Elvis Presley concert from the 1950's with sound. Until Now! The DVD Contains recently discovered unreleased film of Elvis performing 6 songs, including Heartbreak Hotel and Don't Be Cruel, live in Tupelo Mississippi 1956. Included we see a live performance of the elusive Long Tall Sally seen here for the first time ever. + Plus Bonus DVD Audio.
This is an excellent release no fan should be without it.
The 'parade' footage is good to see as it puts you in the right context with color and b&w footage. The interviews of Elvis' Parents are well worth hearing too. The afternoon show footage is wonderful and electrifying : Here is Elvis in his prime rocking and rolling in front of 11.000 people. Highly recommended.
Tupelo's Own Elvis Presley DVD Video with Sound.